Friday 20 February 2015

Skin & Hair Care Haul

Good Day Everyone,

I don't have a Japan vlog for you this week. I've been struggling with my arthritis more than usual these last couple of weeks and as a result we've not ventured out and about. Plus, hubby also had to make an impromptu trip back home to England. I didn't go with him as all that travel would take a huge toll on my already struggling joints but I did give him a shopping list ;o).
Stocked up on face masks
For this weeks video I decided to film a skin and hair care haul. I thought it might be fun, and maybe even interesting, for you to see the kind of skin and hair care products I like to stock up on, as well as some new ones that I'm looking forward to trying. In the video, I also share my experience and thoughts on some of the products that I've already used.
I will be doing a Japanese skin care haul video soon so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you don't miss that :o).
Now that I'm finally starting to feel a bit better we will be venturing out this weekend which means I'll have another Japan vlog for you next week.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Love Sheen xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and you don't have to be a blogger to do so. I love reading each and every one :o)