Friday 3 January 2014

Sorry I'm Late

Good Day Everyone,

A (very belated) Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! I know, I know I'm ridiculously late to two of the biggest celebrations of the year. What can I say except that sometimes one can have little control of one's own life... such is life.
There are a number of reasons for my absence of late which I will cover in a separate post as I don't want my first post of 2014 to be negative or whiny but one of the main reasons for my absence was because Arthur (aka arthritis) and I had a big fight. Tensions had been mounting between us for a few months and I knew if I didn't take control soon that things would erupt into a big battle... and they did... right before party season! And it's fair to say that I came off worse than Arthur!
I had so many ideas of blog posts I was going to do over the festive season, from Secret Santa to work Christmas party / lunch looks to makeup and festive decorations and much much more... but alas I failed :o(
Whilst Christmas isn't as Chrismassy in a hot, humid climate as it is back home in England, Singapore sure knows how to do Christmas lights and decorations to get the whole nation into the festive mood.
So one Friday when I was feeling a bit better I managed to persuade my hubby to be my cameraman (as Arthur wouldn't allow me to pick up my own camera) and take a stroll down Orchard Road, the main shopping street in Singapore, and capture some photos of all the festive decorations and lights. Don't they look beautiful?
I hope you all had a wonderful break over the festive season and managed to spend quality time with loved ones and that you had a great start to 2014! As I'm finally starting to feel better I will be back with my regular blog posts so be sure to check back soon and here's hoping that 2014 will be a happy and healthy year for us all :o)

Love Sheen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and you don't have to be a blogger to do so. I love reading each and every one :o)